Commercial and educational printing FAQ's

What areas does Print Design Australia service?

We have offices in Geelong and the Gold Coast, but we do design and printing for schools and commercial clients all over Australia.

Does your educational printing service cover more than just schools?

Yes. While schools make up most of our clientele, we do offer design and printing to other educational providers.

Do you offer all services Australia wide?

The only service we don’t offer throughout the country is school websites. Our school website design is only available to Victorian schools. All our other education printing services and graphic design for schools is available to all Australian schools and educational providers.

I need a new logo and branding, not just printing. Can you help?

Yes, the design team here at Print Design Australia are masters at creating new branding and logos for both schools and commercial clients.



Get In Touch Today